Your personal life and business coach
A warm welcome to you!
My name is Christoph Nicolaisen: Formerly an Oscar-winning cinematographer, today I help people as a certified coach to better set their goals and themselves in the limelight.
Why coaching? I’m sure you know best!
If you are looking for coaching, you obviously feel that something in your life is not going the way you want it to. Are you dissatisfied with your professional situation? Are you looking for new ideas and motivation to make your life more exciting? I can help you with that – with a clear methodology to work out your individual intention and support you in achieving your goals.
How does the coaching process work?
Every coaching is very individual, because every person and their concerns are different. As a rule, my coaching can be divided into five phases and usually comprises 3-5 sessions.
- Analysis: Here we find out where your path should lead you. The first step is always to find a goal and, most importantly, to make it concrete.
- Recognising patterns: Patterns can support or hinder us in life. I help you identify your patterns and understand how they affect your life.
- Setting goals: Everyone defines success differently. For some it is financial independence, for others a fulfilling family life. I help you to concretise goals from your definition of success.
- Initiate change: Change is never easy, but it is necessary in order to live the life we want. And even if we feel stuck: Change is always possible.
- Strategy and implementation: To ensure that change is sustainable, we develop an approach tailored to you and your situation in order to bring it forward permanently.
But first: Congratulations!
With your decision to actively change something in your life, you have already taken the first big step in the right direction. Because:
“The purest form of insanity is to leave everything as it is and at the same time hope that something will change.”Albert Einstein
And that’s what people I’ve coached say.
Are you still unsure? Here is my first tip:
Mark the thoughts that are stopping you from taking action. Do thoughts or answers come to mind, such as these?
Even this mini-task may have already changed your self-perspective a little bit. And: If one or more points fit, then you’ve come to the right place. Unfortunately, we all only get in our own way with these thoughts. But together we will find the right solution so that you can finally realise your goals.
And now? Just contact me.
Our get-to-know-you conversation is free of charge! Send me an email or give me a call. We will arrange a video call or a personal meeting. The get-to-know-you session lasts about 30 minutes. During this time, you can explain your expectations and your situation to me and what you would like to see in terms of support. I explain my concept, the basic rules and possibilities.
Sounds good? I look forward to hearing from you.